PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up

Remarkableriots

BLOG.PLAYSTATION.COM

Experience your 2023 Wrap-Up to earn a unique avatar and PlayStation Stars digital collectible.

It’s been a fantastic year for gaming on PlayStation, with the launch of fan-favorite titles like Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake 2, Final Fantasy XVI, and many, many more. In celebration of another year of amazing games and experiences, we’re excited to share that PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up officially launches today (you can also sign up for emails to get a summary delivered to your inbox in the future).

Starting today through January 12, 2024, as a PS4 or PS5 player* you can access and share your PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up experience, which summarizes your achievements for the year, such as top games played, trophies earned, a breakdown of your monthly gaming stats, along with your personalized gaming style. Your 2023 Wrap-Up experiences will continue to update through the end of 2023, so be sure to check back again by January 12 for your full year summary.

ID.SONYENTERTAINMENTNETWORK.COM

• 3 weeks later...

2,507 hours played

115 games played

41% role playing games

Top 5 games

Diablo III- 304 hrs

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade- 285

Dragon Quest XI- 188

God of War Ragnarök 178

Warhammer Chaosbane 139

Trophies- 1,384

Platinum- 39

Gold- 125

Silver- 357

Bronze- 873

1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

I played much more Switch this year than PS5, plus had a kid, so I probably don’t compare at all.

PS5 is played after the rest of the family is asleep, when I’m not too tired myself.

Switch definitely has games I'd like to play but I'm going to have to wait until Switch 2 comes out.