HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Bacon

I also really appreciate NCG for not being British in a sea of British video essayists while also not having an annoying prick voice JA Dragon Boy and The Salt Factory. NCG speaks in Posh American like an almost evolved version of the fake trans-Atlantic accent. 

I mean, NKB is also the GOAT, but still.

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

I also really appreciate NCG for not being British in a sea of British video essayists while also not having an annoying prick voice JA Dragon Boy and The Salt Factory. NCG speaks in Posh American like an almost evolved version of the fake trans-Atlantic accent. 

I mean, NKB is also the GOAT, but still.

If I had a nickel for every monotone, endlessly droning British dude spending half an hour of their 4 hour video essay (just recapping every single fucking quest) unironically complaining about "muh immersion" I'd be fucking rich. It's like they pump them out of a factory somewhere. It's like every single 20-30 something male British gamer likes nothing but hard fantasy RPGs with lots of choices and uses the choices they make in the game as a substitute for actually having a personality in real life.

• Haha 1