Will Best find love?

Biggie

Will he finally find the girl of his dreams, move in with her, marry and live a fulfilling complete life? Or will he become a satanist? Going around spreading the word of evil and denouncing God and his only son Jesus? I’m torn it really could go either way. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Yes I will find love eventually. It's just a matter of me really putting myself out there and being g courageous. I'm shy so it's difficult.

You got this. If it is something you truly want, and I’m certain it is, then you’ll achieve it. Don’t try and rush it. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I've been talking to someone for almost 2 weeks now. She is 38 and Chinese. Really beautiful and smart. She's aware of my life struggles right now so this has been interesting. She even likes to game. 

I hope she is real and not a man from India scamming you.

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Nope. Most women I talk to I drop because I'm not in a situation to date. So I completely cooled off from everything right now. 

Understandable. You’ll find someone one day. Until that happens let’s play Starfield and chat about it like prepubescent school girls. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Understandable. You’ll find someone one day. Until that happens let’s play Starfield and chat about it like prepubescent school girls. 

Starfield is not on my radar. Maybe one day I'll attempt to finally beat it.