Popeyes new wing flavor

Remarkableriots

d4e920ee87a69099dcde3c4f2fd2f9eb
WWW.YAHOO.COM

It's the first time the fried chicken fast food chain has added a flavored option for its wings.

The fried chicken franchise announced the arrival of its Sweet 'N Spicy Wings. It features six crispy, battered chicken wings marinated in a sweet and spicy blend of chili, garlic, and ginger. 

:drool:

Popeye's is  really the only fast food chicken I eat and that's really rare. Don't want that, though. I just like their regular chicken, it's so crispy.

Chick-fil-a is so overrated. It's not bad or anything, but I don't see why people lose their minds over it. It's in the cafeteria at work and once in a blue moon, I'll buy a couple chicken biscuits when I get off work and give one to my spouse to break  the monotony of his Pop Tart breakfasts.

6 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Popeye's is  really the only fast food chicken I eat and that's really rare. Don't want that, though. I just like their regular chicken, it's so crispy.

Chick-fil-a is so overrated. It's not bad or anything, but I don't see why people lose their minds over it. It's in the cafeteria at work and once in a blue moon, I'll buy a couple chicken biscuits when I get off work and give one to my spouse to break  the monotony of his Pop Tart breakfasts.

Fuck pop tarts. Give him Pillsbury Toaster Strudels 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Fuck pop tarts. Give him Pillsbury Toaster Strudels 

He just wants to roll out of bed and eat something at his desk with no effort. He doesn't even toast the Pop Tarts. He does like Toaster Strudels, he eats them when we visit my family because my mom often keeps them.

Weekends, he steps it up to an Eggo Waffle. Sometimes I think I married a man-child.

• Like 1