Bashaud Breeland Arrested with drugs, stolen car and guns.

Slug

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F1218%2Fr952762_1
WWW.ESPN.CO.UK

Ex-NFL cornerback and Super Bowl champion Bashaud Breeland was arrested in Charlotte, North Carolina, after a traffic stop earlier this week and hit with a slew of charges, including possession of a stolen car, guns and drugs, multiple outlets reported.

TL;DR: Pulled over in NC in a stolen SUV with 5 pounds and change in weed, 62 grams of shrooms, and stolen guns.

28 minutes ago, Slug said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F1218%2Fr952762_1
WWW.ESPN.CO.UK

Ex-NFL cornerback and Super Bowl champion Bashaud Breeland was arrested in Charlotte, North Carolina, after a traffic stop earlier this week and hit with a slew of charges, including possession of a stolen car, guns and drugs, multiple outlets reported.

TL;DR: Pulled over in NC in a stolen SUV with 5 pounds and change in weed, 62 grams of shrooms, and stolen guns.

Smart dude

11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Unfortunately a lot of these players don't know how to hang on to their money. One that comes to mind is Warren Sapp declaring bankruptcy around 10 years ago.

I know. A YouTube feed came up not too long ago about that very subject and it's crazy how many athletes blow their money. 

18 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I know. A YouTube feed came up not too long ago about that very subject and it's crazy how many athletes blow their money. 

Unfortunately these kids went to college to play ball so they come out without having any financial smarts. Going to a financial advisor is less glamorous than buying a Lambo right away.

If the NFL wanted to help their athletes out (they don't) they'd have would assign a financial advisor to every team to give these guys an education they skipped out on in college.

• True 1