Dont miss out on Pizza Tower if you are a fan of Videogames

stepee

Oh man this DOES look so good on the oled deck. I really hope this comes to other consoles next year so more people can play.

And that they make another platformer because mechanically this team is on another level. Even if they are as good as this with other genres, I feel platformers need another developer this good the most.

But more importantly - THERE IS NOW OFFICIAL MERCH

WWW.FANGAMER.COM

Shop official Pizza Tower t-shirts, lapel pins, plushes, posters, music, home & office goods, and stickers at Fangamer

I got the uppercut shirt.

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Oh man this DOES look so good on the oled deck. I really hope this comes to other consoles next year so more people can play.

And that they make another platformer because mechanically this team is on another level. Even if they are as good as this with other genres, I feel platformers need another developer this good the most.

But more importantly - THERE IS NOW OFFICIAL MERCH

WWW.FANGAMER.COM

Shop official Pizza Tower t-shirts, lapel pins, plushes, posters, music, home & office goods, and stickers at Fangamer

I got the uppercut shirt.

DAMN I NEED THAT white shirt and the cup.

Just now, stepee said:

I want the cup when it gets back in stock too. I do realllly like the white shirt but I just never wear white shirts they make me too anxious I get them dirty.

It's a white pizza t-shirt. Getting it dirty will only enhance it visually.

fat-man-eating-pizza.jpg

• True 1

Just now, stepee said:

wtf i didn’t get a notice and I had signed up

I didn't get a notice either.

I've been checking the site regularly.

Got it bookmarked.

I'm actually wondering if it was bugged or if there was like one canceled order. Hard to believe it sold so fast that there were no Twitter posts or emails about it being back in stock.

68593c056e7bcd8bd806b636d0814b4b.png

We'll see what happens. I checked the FAQ and you can't combine orders, but you can cancel an unfulfilled order. I'm hoping both the shirt and cups are restocked in time for me to cancel, but I (stepee) will eat the extra money if that's what has to happen.

• Like 1

@stepee @Brian

I see cup in stock

I am not too happy with my cup tho.

Cup looks pretty decent, but there are air bubbles in the plastic, and has a few scratches and scuffs along with some rough areas that are clearly not part of the design. The "P" also has a very tiny printing error on mine. The cup feels slightly cheaper than expected as well. If I picked this up for a buck or 2 I wouldn't complain, but this was a 9 buck cup.

That's my 3* review that hasn't been added to the review section yet. Pretty sus there are only 5 star reviews. It was hard to find a review lower than 5 stars on anything at all.

• Sad 2

You can see here the P has a lil nipple. It really is only a tiny error. Might need to ZOOM in

Spoiler

ss6nxu3.jpg

Here you can see the air bubbles. It looks like water droplets but they aren't.

Spoiler

Uw54ym2.jpg

Here is that rough stuff. It's like glue or cum. Might be hard to make out because the cup is textured but it's not the textured design

Spoiler

3CKDFfa.jpg

• Sad 1

Oh, cup is out of stock again. Guess that is what the sad reacts are for lol.

And that glue/cum isn't washing off either. I did hand wash it as the cup is hand wash only. The reason it is handwash only is because the art is just printed on. I have a feeling that even with hand washing it won't last a year if I use it regularly. If you want a display piece then it looks fine, but I want to actually use it.

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...