hbomberguy sets out to make a fun video on the origins of the Roblox "oof" sound, and descends down an unbelievable rabbit hole discovering a scandal instead

Brick

This video is a ride! I don't want to spoil it, but it's like a documentary in how well it's paced, and each new reveal and twist in this story. I honestly was shocked by some of this. Try to go in blind if you can. There is even a brief appearance by one of our very own board members! Seriously it's wild!

If you really want to know what it's about before taking the time to watch the video, I'll post details below.

Spoiler

The video is actually about Tommy Tallarico, who you may or may not remember as the composer for Earthworm Jim, and a co-host of the TV shows Electric Playground and Judgement Day/Reviews on the Run, and how he is a lying, glory hogging, attention seeker. I remember back when I did watch those shows liking Tommy because he was a bit of a goofball, but now seeing who he really is reveals that he's just a piece of shit. I honestly don't get how he even has as much money as he does just from doing sound effects and music for video games (money laundering maybe). Watching the video I was honestly floored by some of the claims he's made about himself.

Also the board member who is in the video is me. I'm in the video. :p Well kind of, since hbomberguy shows an IGN Boards thread that Tommy posted in, and it's my thread that I created nearly 15 years ago, and you can see my username and avatar. I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw that lol 

• Shocked 3

On 12/22/2022 at 1:22 AM, Brick said:

This video is a ride! I don't want to spoil it, but it's like a documentary in how well it's paced, and each new reveal and twist in this story. I honestly was shocked by some of this. Try to go in blind if you can. There is even a brief appearance by one of our very own board members! Seriously it's wild!

If you really want to know what it's about before taking the time to watch the video, I'll post details below.

Hide contents

The video is actually about Tommy Tallarico, who you may or may not remember as the composer for Earthworm Jim, and a co-host of the TV shows Electric Playground and Judgement Day/Reviews on the Run, and how he is a lying, glory hogging, attention seeker. I remember back when I did watch those shows liking Tommy because he was a bit of a goofball, but now seeing who he really is reveals that he's just a piece of shit. I honestly don't get how he even has as much money as he does just from doing sound effects and music for video games (money laundering maybe). Watching the video I was honestly floored by some of the claims he's made about himself.

Also the board member who is in the video is me. I'm in the video. :p Well kind of, since hbomberguy shows an IGN Boards thread that Tommy posted in, and it's my thread that I created nearly 15 years ago, and you can see my username and avatar. I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw that lol 

Spoiler

What's the time stamp when the IGN thread appears and you get screen time?