I’ve started watching hockey

CastlevaniaNut18

They do not have push back. Like yeah, game 3 was annoying, Leafs got jobbed with those non calls, but they had five powerplays and did nothing. You are gonna have missed calls, it's the sport, refs dont call the game they manage the game. Guess what the Bruins did after the Leafs took the lead, pushed back. Because the Bruins are a good team, the Leafs are not.

Domi and and Bertuzzi are great value, I want them back, if the whole core is back next year, I will treat this team like I did circa 2015, just check the scores. Keefe keeps getting outcoached, but at somepoint it's the players. Matthews gets 70 but they bow out first round, again. Who cares.

this team, this roster, could have Scotty Bowman and they'd still go out in the first round. There is no Stevie Y on this franchise.

History repeating 

gotta think the pressure is on the bruins now after last year, they had so many chances to end the Buds in this game especially late and didn’t do it.

Two of the core had as many points combined as 21 yo Matthew Knies did. Marner and Tavares need to go, the D core did surprisingly well so open to most of them coming back, Sammy needs to go; he bet on himself and lost.  and need a damn goalie.

This is like the mid 2000s flyers trying to win with B tier talent in net. Swayman was damn near perfect, nearly .96 sv%, that’s dead puck era stats, and unless you have a comparable goalie the team getting that is always gonna win.

Woll may be a legitimate starter but him staying healthy is definitely a concern now so they need to bring someone in.

Anyway Rangers and Canes was everything I thought it would be, glad the Knights are out, fuck that franchise for what they did to Fleury. 

rooting for Vancouver and whoever comes out of the Rangers Canes series cause anybody but Boston and Florida.