Gosh, I really like my job.

gamer.tv

At least, right at this very moment. I have a class of 26, they’re all really nice, engaged kids, with a lovely drive to learn more. I’ve got better at my job (teaching and managing a classroom), which they’re responding really well too.

During the highs, teaching is a magical job. I am aware of the very, very low, lows you can reach however. 

I just fancied sharing those good feelings whilst they hang around. 

• Halal 3
  • Hugs 2

3 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

At least, right at this very moment. I have a class of 26, they’re all really nice, engaged kids, with a lovely drive to learn more. I’ve got better at my job (teaching and managing a classroom), which they’re responding really well too.

During the highs, teaching is a magical job. I am aware of the very, very low, lows you can reach however. 

I just fancied sharing those good feelings whilst they hang around. 

I really commend you for being a teacher. I'm glad you enjoy it as much as you do. Remember, every job has its good and bad. 

• 3 weeks later...

As teachers, we get semi-frequent ‘learning walks’. It’s where our school leaders will come in to our lessons to observe our teaching. Today, they lasted all day, which is fairly horrible, and I had two visits in total, each about 20 minutes, to watch me. Our headteacher gave me some very kind feedback and some very clear, particular areas to work on. That’s turned a fine day, nice.