Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game | Koming Early 2023

Keyser_Soze

10 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah I don't even know what kind of game it is and this is a day one buy for me.

You can sign up for the future beta here:

62cf93e2cfac75f3a38285b1_seo-min.jpg
WWW.KILLERKLOWNSTHEGAME.COM

Asymmetrical multiplayer horror based on the iconic ‘80s film. In the battle between Killer Klowns and citizens of Crescent Cove, team up and use your wits to harvest...

"It will arrive for PC via Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S in early 2023.

The 3v7 asymmetric multiplayer game will pit a team of humans versus a team of alien Klowns. Both sides come with character classes, and publisher Good Shepherd says the randomly genrated map will be "expansive" and "ever changing". The game will be released as a live-service title, with "multiple content updates planned for post-launch"."

vlcsnap-2022-08-18-14h14m53s914-16608285
WWW.IGN.COM

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game has been announced, the latest in an increasingly long line of '80s horror movies turned into asymmetric multiplayer games.

I'm interested in the franchise for sure. I just don't have a great track record for playing these games for very long (Friday the 13th, Evil Dead, etc...)

• Thanks 1