Orphan First Kill on Paramount +

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxo6rJmPne9U0EmONQNtp

My wife and I were surprised to see this pop up on Paramount +.  Saw the original in theater and remember being surprised by the twist.  It was cool to see Isabelle Fuhrman reprise her role of Esther. She was only 10 years old when they made the first movie and now she's 25. Still played the part pretty good. First Kill was alright, felt like a "streaming movie". Has some lame CGI near the end, but if you remember the original and you're bored, it's something to watch! 

DeadMeat just did a kill count on the first flick a couple weeks back which was a fun watch. I haven't, as of yet, watched the original but it seems like its a modern cult classic, so I'll need to rectify that come closer to the fall I feel, maybe sooner though considering this just dropped.

2 hours ago, SoberChef said:

DeadMeat just did a kill count on the first flick a couple weeks back which was a fun watch. I haven't, as of yet, watched the original but it seems like its a modern cult classic, so I'll need to rectify that come closer to the fall I feel, maybe sooner though considering this just dropped.

You absolutely need to watch it. As a horror fan, not sure how you've missed it up to this point. :p Was one of my favorite DVD purchases back in the day. Still gotta see this one.

• Haha 1