GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!? PIZZA FRIDAY IS *BACK*

Chris-

1 hour ago, gamer.tv said:

There’s a chance we may be moving in the next 6 months and with any excess cash, one thing I want is a pizza oven and nah e a decent ish BBQ.

My decision making process on buying this stuff boils down to -- "Can I get noticeably better/different food" with this piece of equipment.

My opinion, after having a pizza oven for a week is "absolutely".  The pizza is night and day better than anything that can be done in a home oven.  Home ovens top out at 550F (~290C), while I've got my pizza oven over 900F (480C) -- and the pizza cooks in 60-90 seconds vs. 10-12 munites.  The end result is a crispy crust, that is unlike anything I've ever been able to make at home before.  If you're like my family, where we make pizza at least once per week, I think it is absolutely worth it.

I used to use a gas grill alot.  However, now that I am getting better at cooking, I barely touch it.  To me it is essentially an outdoor oven.  I prefer to sous vide steaks and ribs.  And I prefer to do burgers on a griddle.  Would I use a charcoal grill, pellet grill, kamado or offset smoker?  Probably.  I believe the smoke flavour from those does something I can't get elsewhere.  This is probably a hot take, but I wouldn't buy a gas grill again.

• Halal 1

5 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Hi

9A1nAeG.jpg
uoGlX2e.jpg

The big takeaway I'm seeing in these pics is the amazing crust. I think you did a perfectly fine job with the shape, too. Looks very good. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I actually tried the New York Style pizza from Domino's just to mix it up. It was pretty good but the price is ridiculous.

20240504-171147.jpg

Oh ya I’d fuck with that. Tons of pepperoni. Pick up or delivery?

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Did you walk or take the local horse and carriage

Lol I drove. I honestly live in a semi urban area. It's a mix and it's beautiful here. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Best said:

A large sicilian pizza incoming half pepperoni.

Pic will be provided. This time I'm not asking for extra sauce which ruined the pizza last time. 

What about your parents? Don't they like extra sauce? 

Also don't tease us with a picture if you aren't going to post one.

Also I hope its good as fuck and you enjoy it.

Also did you get anything else with it?

Also what are you drinking with it.

Also...

42 minutes ago, Biggie said:

What about your parents? Don't they like extra sauce? 

Also don't tease us with a picture if you aren't going to post one.

Also I hope its good as fuck and you enjoy it.

Also did you get anything else with it?

Also what are you drinking with it.

Also...

My parents like extra sauce but this pizza was for me. I got a 20oz coke with it. 

I don't know. Let me know what you think of this. It tasted delicious but I'm not so sure in how it looks. 

20240531-165026.jpg

• Hype 1

3 minutes ago, Best said:

My parents like extra sauce but this pizza was for me. I got a 20oz coke with it. 

I don't know. Let me know what you think of this. It tasted delicious but I'm not so sure in how it looks. 

20240531-165026.jpg

Oh yeah I'd fuck with that. I would have got it all cheese though.

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I was just about to ask you if you were having leftovers. Good call on the oven reheat. 

I'm done eating. I think the pizza tasted even better being reheated in the oven. Had a great crisp to it. I'm full af. 

• Like 1