If you have older kids, definitely look into dual enrollment at a community college

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Don’t you have a new movie theater or trip to the Caribbean you should be doing?

I’m mostly getting out of theater stuff, bud. Too unstable for now. We actually close on the sale of the land one of the drive ins is on in about 60 days.

I’m spending most of my time building out my constitution business. Just closed the round of funding for a small project I’m about to start. I’ll let you know about the next one if you want to invest. Good 30-40% ROI in an 8 month window.

I’m going to Cabo on Tuesday-Thursday for my birthday, actually 🥰

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@sblfilms you are a terrific father and are doing an absolutely amazing job with your kids. Setting them up for ultimate success. I wish I had parents like that growing up. 😪 

I agree @sblfilms  Just maybe cut down on the stories about how you sleep on a mattress filled with C notes and your pillow is filled with the shattered dreams of poor people.