If you have older kids, definitely look into dual enrollment at a community college

Just got the kiddo actually registered for his classes (English Comp 1, and US History 1) and the total for six credit hours with fees and all: $249.74 😂

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why would I be dumb enough to have kids in the first place?

The Daily Show Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

I mean, I understand why you wouldn’t want to continue your lineage. Everybody agrees with that decision ❤️

Breeders are selfish 

the world can do without more of you, I promise. 😉

also, it pains me to say this, What biggie said. Cabo next week; did I mention I just got back from Sardinia? 

Im loving my TINK, three income no kids, life!✂️✂️✂️

• Like 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

I mean, I understand why you wouldn’t want to continue your lineage. Everybody agrees with that decision ❤️

Who says I haven’t? Just not dumb enough to marry a bitch and pay for a rug rat for 18 plus years. You got played son. 

8 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

How does  this work still being in high school? Do they not attend HS full time?

The community college here actually sends teachers to the in district High Schools and provides the courses there during the regular school day. You can also do online or in person at the college campus.

Our kid just has his once a week co-op stuff Monday and then self-study at home during the week, so easy for us to work in 3 hours each Tuesday and Thursday for him.

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

also, it pains me to say this, What biggie said. Cabo next week; did I mention I just got back from Sardinia? 

Im loving my TINK, three income no kids, life!✂️✂️✂️

Some people, namely me, can go do whatever vacation things we want even though we have kids :p But my kids are older (youngest is 11) and we live next door to both sets of grandparents, so easy to head off to do what we please knowing the children are well cared for :) I have to say though, I I don't really get too excited over traveling. I like being home more than anywhere else even though I always have a nice time when the wife and I travel. 

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Some people, namely me, can go do whatever vacation things we want even though we have kids :p But my kids are older (youngest is 11) and we live next door to both sets of grandparents, so easy to head off to do what we please knowing the children are well cared for :) I have to say though, I I don't really get too excited over traveling. I like being home more than anywhere else even though I always have a nice time when the wife and I travel. 

Hey someone’s gotta pay for social security so keep popping em out 😂

I am legit glad when successful people breed, someone’s gotta and rather it be you.

@Jason

yeah basically, just not sure how I can pull that off.