Ghostrunner, Team Sonic Racing, Ark Survival Edition, and Ghost Of Tsushima: Legends will be the PS+ games for March

Brian

• Brian changed the title to Ghostrunner, Team Sonic Racing, Ark Survival Edition, and Ghost Of Tsushima: Legends will be the PS+ games for March
8 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Sony could get a sign up from me right off the bat if they offered the actual Ghost of Tsushima game. It's already made its money and then some, so Sony holding it off of their Plus/Now services just makes me scratch my head. 

I won't lie, I got super stoked when I saw GoT was listed, and then gutted when it was the co-op version. Oh well. I'm in no rush to play it, as I have other shit to play.

I did acquire SW Squadrons through PS+ when that was available during that one month, and got bored after the first mission. Just let me play the fucking game instead of forcing me through a goddamn tutorial. This is where I miss the old Rogue Squadron games. They give you a training level outside of the main game. I realized at that point how much I hate tutorial missions baked into the main game. Deus Ex knew how to do that shit over twenty years ago.

52 minutes ago, imthesoldier said:

I won't lie, I got super stoked when I saw GoT was listed, and then gutted when it was the co-op version. Oh well. I'm in no rush to play it, as I have other shit to play.

I did acquire SW Squadrons through PS+ when that was available during that one month, and got bored after the first mission. Just let me play the fucking game instead of forcing me through a goddamn tutorial. This is where I miss the old Rogue Squadron games. They give you a training level outside of the main game. I realized at that point how much I hate tutorial missions baked into the main game. Deus Ex knew how to do that shit over twenty years ago.

Same exact thing happened to me with Squadrons! Deleted it right after.