Stellar Blade (Korean Bayonetta/NieR:Automata | PS5) - update (05/20): PC version and sequel being considered

Commissar SFLUFAN

I hope so. I'm pretty sure it did well sales wise at any rate, so I expect a sequel.

Seriously one of the best combat systems in an action game. If there was one thing I would point out about it that annoyed me, it's that changing your ranged weapon was cumbersome and slow.

• Hype 1

2 hours ago, legend said:

I hope so. I'm pretty sure it did well sales wise at any rate, so I expect a sequel.

Seriously one of the best combat systems in an action game. If there was one thing I would point out about it that annoyed me, it's that changing your ranged weapon was cumbersome and slow.

Oh yeah changing your weapons sucked lol, I pretty much had to brace for a hit if I was going to change it. What a bizarre control scheme!

Besides that the biggest thing I want from them next game is the fucking character design lol Just make them regular people. Make them hot or whatever or don’t I don’t care. Just make them not look so stupid. Like besides all the sociological talk surrounding it, it’s just a very bad design and I think that gets lost in the conversation. Like 2B is “hot” but she gets away with it because the design is good. There were a couple serious scenes near the end that were sorta ruined because they switched from your custom costume at that point and back to DOAonsteroids.

• True 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Stellar Blade (Korean Bayonetta/NieR:Automata | PS5) - update (05/20): PC version and sequel being considered
1 hour ago, nublood said:

Played the demo the other day. My wife was like bruh, wut r u even playing her butt cheeks are all over the place. LOL

Tell her you're planning on wearing this costume from game :p 

Stellar-Blade-outfit-Fluffy-Bear.jpg?wid

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, legend said:

Tell her you're planning on wearing this costume from game :p 

Stellar-Blade-outfit-Fluffy-Bear.jpg?wid

lol I totally rocked that for awhile doing side quests because it’s great

• Haha 1

What just happened? I played the demo and.. Enjoyed it?? It takes the stuff I didn't like about Bayonetta and Nier.. Removed it.. And added things that actually make the game enjoyable. I'm kinda dumbfounded right now because I'm about to get chewed out for buying the full game 🙉

• Hype 1

15 minutes ago, eventide11 said:

What just happened? I played the demo and.. Enjoyed it?? It takes the stuff I didn't like about Bayonetta and Nier.. Removed it.. And added things that actually make the game enjoyable. I'm kinda dumbfounded right now because I'm about to get chewed out for buying the full game 🙉

It's awesome. I only played like 2 hours but I'm going to play it shortly. 

• 2 weeks later...

A video of best secret areas came on from @skillzdadirecta’s boy Falcon and the first one was Stellar Blade for the optional area before the final area you need to have unlocked.

Kinda made me think looking back maybe it should not have been optional. I didn’t even know there WAS a “lilly meter” to fill up after missions and still don’t know specifically what you do to qualify. I just happened to do everything in the game pretty much so it was unlocked for me.

The thing is it really is one of the best sections of the game with a great area and some great fights and rewards and such. That is all beside the fact that it’s needed to unlock the true ending. But you can youtube that, the missing content is what you don’t want, and I think they should have just made that the normal path and some other choice or smtn later for the ending.

So anyone coming in late to this I definitely recommend figuring out what the fuck a lilly bar is and how to fill it!

1 hour ago, stepee said:

So anyone coming in late to this I definitely recommend figuring out what the fuck a lilly bar is and how to fill it!

Do the side quests and gather lore pieces that have to do with Mother Sphere. That's pretty much the formula.

Whenever you do one of those quests or get one of those items, you'll see the level for Lilly appear in the top right corner of the screen. And if its already max it will just be a star or something, rather than a bar (I forget now).

They really ought to have just shown her meter all the time whenever you talk to her like the other characters. I'm surprised that hasn't been patched in.

• Like 1
  • True 1