Fan Made Dark Souls Sequel to Release December 21st 2021

Mr.Vic20

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Gauging from the video I don't blame you.

I mean, the mods are almost always good. I just never replay Dark Souls games and the mods are just "replay the same game but it also different, but still the same". 

When I say I don't replay DS games I mean I beat them until I 100%/Platinum, then I stop playing until the DLC comes out, and once the DLC(s) come out I I beat the shit out of those until they are 100% done. 

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I mean, the mods are almost always good. I just never replay Dark Souls games and the mods are just "replay the same game but it also different, but still the same". 

When I say I don't replay DS games I mean I beat them until I 100%/Platinum, then I stop playing until the DLC comes out, and once the DLC(s) come out I I beat the shit out of those until they are 100% done. 

I gotcha. 

• 1 month later...

In other news they are terminating the "discount program" for Dark Souls Definitive Edition

Previously they offered 50% off DE if you owned Prepare to Die Edition. No longer will they do that!

2e78eab85b14171f969e2b9a07dd8b67bca65f41
STEAMCOMMUNITY.COM

For the past two years, we have offered a 50% discount on Dark Souls: Remastered for everyone who owned a copy of the original Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on Steam. This message is to inform you that we are shuttering this discount program on September 30, 2021. If you would like to take advantage of your discount before that final day, we invite you to do so. Thank you, The DARK SOULS Team