"I Am Batman" - a non-commercial fan project based on the 1989 Burton film

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to "I Am Batman" - a non-commercial fan project based on the 1989 Burton film

Man, I'd love for a game to take entirely at night in a place like Gotham, but I don't want it to be a batman game. Like an Night only CP2077 would have been kino, and A E S T H E T I C af. 

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

And if it’s Dark Souls can it please be one with some easy mode type option.

No. If you want EZMODE then you just need to google the OP build. Every Dark Souls game has various methods to trivialize the entirety of the game. When I say Dark Souls I mean just Dark Souls. You still have to be good in Bloodborne and Sekiro even if you cheese. 

16 minutes ago, Bacon said:

No. If you want EZMODE then you just need to google the OP build. Every Dark Souls game has various methods to trivialize the entirety of the game. When I say Dark Souls I mean just Dark Souls. You still have to be good in Bloodborne and Sekiro even if you cheese. 

That all sounds hard just gjve me the toggle and then u don’t turn it on. ezpz

Just now, stepee said:

That all sounds hard just gjve me the toggle and then u don’t turn it on.

No! If you can't beat the game then you can't beat the game 3x

I won't have you sharing in the same level accomplishment while you didn't work as hard! At least have the dignity to install mods/cheat engine and then lie about like a good gamer. 

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

No! If you can't beat the game then you can't beat the game 3x

I won't have you sharing in the same level accomplishment while you didn't work as hard! At least have the dignity to install mods/cheat engine and then lie about like a good gamer. 

fucking boomers

na i liked the whole rocksteady trilogy and kinda wish that was just their next game, it’s been a gen so they can go back. i also liked the batman genesis game but not really, I just have fond memories of it. I think because i remember it being a big thing that it wasn’t being released here for licensing reasons but it was in japan but then it eventually came here so when I finally played it then it was cool cuz of that but i think i probably only ever played a couple levels and it’s probably not that great.