Anyone ever get their appendix removed?

best3444

11 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Oxy aint no joke dude. I worked at a dealership full of people addicted to that shit 

They only gave me like 12 pills. I understand the danger behind this particular drug. I'll be ok but with my addictive personality I understand your post as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's going surprisingly well. I haven't taken a shit yet which has me a little concerned. I'm taking 2 stool sofners a day so hopefully this evening I go. Overall, feel pretty good. Thanks for asking.

Did you poop in your bedpan when you were at the hospital?

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Are you taking the oxy’s? Those will constipate you. 

Yea but I'm hoping the stool sofners help. They said I'd be in a little bit more pain than usual because one area was inflamed during surgery. I don't fully understand why that makes things worse. My pain is not so bad but I've been on oxy and marijuana so... :feelsgood:

• Like 1

Update: Took a massive dump yesterday which made me feel good in both the outside and in. Oxys are long gone. 

I can see the issue with them. Within 10 min of taking it I get very happy feeling, pain is gone both physically and emotionally, and things look "up". I'd take one right now if I had more. I'm definitely a druggie lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Well at least with the Oxy’s gone you can poop again. 

how long are you off work for?

Go back this Monday but I'm on restriction. Can't push, pull, or lift anything over 10lbs. That's so over the top it basically makes me useless. I'll be learning different areas and just walking around.