Army Of The Dead Trailer

SimpleG

On 5/25/2021 at 11:38 PM, Greatoneshere said:

I definitely noticed the white pixels while watching the film. Pointed it out to my wife, who also then noticed them too. Read online earlier today that a couple of other Netflix properties are having this issue, not sure what's up but definitely happy that it's confirmed it's not my TV.

Yeah, I saw 2 of them and the fact that they weren't always visible and when they were, only visible one at a time was reassuring. Once I saw the white speck move I was confident it wasn't my TV.

For me it wasn't a "I want my time back" movie, I enjoyed the action despite finding various elements of the movie stupid.

Also:

Spoiler

Why doesn't anybody shoot the helmeted boss zombie in the eyes. If instead of having a helmet he had body armor, I expect they would have aimed for the middle of his chest instead of his head.

• Thanks 2

Stupid or not it's pretty popular...

Army-Of-The-Dead-1.jpg?w=1024
DEADLINE.COM

Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead is on its way to becoming one of Netflix's top 10 most watched movies.

I didn't know they put it in a couple of theaters too. It's still a dumb, boring movie though:p

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Stupid or not it's pretty popular...

Army-Of-The-Dead-1.jpg?w=1024
DEADLINE.COM

Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead is on its way to becoming one of Netflix's top 10 most watched movies.

I didn't know they put it in a couple of theaters too. It's still a dumb, boring movie though:p

I feel like iam in an alternate dimension when I read how popular this movie . The movie is just not good on any level, i can understand how someone can excuse a bad film when something like the action sequences carry it or the horror is on point but this film has nothing. At this point I wonder if folks are watching it just to see the train wreck.

10 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I feel like iam in an alternate dimension when I read how popular this movie . The movie is just not good on any level, i can understand how someone can excuse a bad film when something like the action sequences carry it or the horror is on point but this film has nothing. At this point I wonder if folks are watching it just to see the train wreck.

I think it's getting by on hype... folks are watching it but I doubt if word of mouth is that good and because of that, I don't think it will become Netflix' "Most watched movie ever". It just isn't a good movie and it's much too long.