Limited Run re-releasing more old games Now Sega CD FMV games Night Trap and others.

Rodimus

So this is a reprint of original Sega CD games to play on the Sega CD today. So I guess if your discs are bad or you don't want to use them or track down a copy then here you go. Personally I'm good.

617523-limitedrungamesnighttrapsegacd.jp
WWW.DESTRUCTOID.COM

Yeah, I get it. Just like me, you've worn out your long-cherished copy of Night Trap for the Sega CD. It was always going to happen. After all, that disc is now pushing 30 years old, and the glue they used to stick those layers together bac...

• Like 1

• Rodimus changed the title to Limited Run re-releasing more old games Now Sega CD FMV games Night Trap and others.
On 1/25/2021 at 1:29 PM, SaysWho? said:

I wish I didn't miss the boat on that one. :p 

:confused:

STORE.PLAYSTATION.COM

Originally developed by Digital Pictures in 1987 and released in 1992, Night Trap has been completely rebuilt for the PLAYSTATION®4, bringing it to a level of video quality never before seen.brbrNight Trap tells the story of five teenage girls spending the weekend at the Martin home. As a member of the Special Control Attack Team, your job is to monitor the home and protect the girls using an intricate system of cameras...

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

:confused:

STORE.PLAYSTATION.COM

Originally developed by Digital Pictures in 1987 and released in 1992, Night Trap has been completely rebuilt for the PLAYSTATION®4, bringing it to a level of video quality never before seen.brbrNight Trap tells the story of five...

The Limited Run version