I had a dream about pissing

Bacon

I just got off a bus. Like a greyhound 16 hour trip bus. Everyone was going to pee. The toilets/urinal were these silver shallow waist high sinks that were all connected like those multi faucet sinks with a single basin to collect the water that you see in bathrooms in places like the mall or the movie theater. However there were these holes in them that were very large and were like garbage chutes and you peed in those holes. You also had to stand on your tiptoes to pee and rest your dick on the edge like it was some kind of cock shelf. For some reason this toilet made the pissing take forever and at the same time it made it feel like I really had to pee. Like the more I peed the more it felt like I had piss in me that I had been holding in for a really long time. There was some story and conversation happening but I can't remember it. Anyway, once you made it through this excruciating process you were gifted a D&D like board game or maybe Warhammer. It wasn't really a board game but it was some kind of tabletop game box that came with a rule book and Mini figurines. Next thing I knew I was in a classroom talking to this old woman teacher complaining about these toilets. And I said women wouldn't understand. And that it is the equivalent of a toilet seat being covered in those cheap metal spikes you see on clothing or on those crappy leather snap on wristbands that they sell at places like Hot Topic or Spencer's. But instead of being pointy the very tip was sawed off so it was this small flat surface. So it wouldn't pierce your ass but it would be very uncomfortable to sit on. The old woman teacher lady for some reason agreed and seemed to understand. And then I woke up and I had to pee really badly. And so I took a piss but in my normal toilet.

• Guillotine 1