Which is your favorite room to relieve yourself in?

TheShader

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I usually don’t like to use any of the rooms in my apartment. The laundry room is like 45 seconds away so I just walk over there to handle my business.

I don't like the fact that the washing machine takes 45 minutes-an hour a half to flush, but other than that I think this is a commendable choice!

• Like 1

There's a bathroom pretty close to my room, but if one of my roommates is using it, I have to go all the way to the basement (I live on the third floor). I will admit there has been more than one time where I've just pissed out of the window. There is a large condo building across the street that has a full view of my window. Can you get charged with public indecency if you're in your house?

22 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Can you get charged with public indecency if you're in your house?

Depends on your state and local laws. If you give me your address, and which direction said window is facing as well as an approximate location as to where one would need to stand to receive your golden bath, I can let you know what the local laws say.

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

42069 Yolo Blvd, Calabasas, CA, 90290

I know this one off the top of my head due to my misdemeanor tickets. In LA county it is illegal for you to be seen naked by someone outside of your house, even though you are inside of your house. I can, however, protect you from this for $10.99 a month by personally blocking the view of anyone other than myself. I assure you, it's way less expensive than the misdemeanor.

• Like 1