I’m starting to accept the fact I’m ‘thinning’ on top.

gamer.tv

My wife has mentioned that my hair is looking a but thin around the crown of my head, which as I’ve let my hair grow during lockdown (and onwards until my haircut on the 28th of August) has become more apparent. Now, I’m not a vain person but I’m trying to decide on the best haircut route to take with this. As I’ve mentioned, I’ve left it a while between cuts to give me some choices when I go to the hairdressers outside of high and tight with a fade, but I’m half wondering whether now is the time to go with a grade 4or 5 on top and then a 1 to 2 blend on the side and get ahead of the inevitable. 

My wife suggested asking the barbers opinion but I don’t want a haircut that tries to cover up my hair. If it helps to add, I do have a beard and will probably let it grow to about four inches in length (maintains by aforementioned barber):

Does the baldness gene run in the family? If so, I would go the route of a complete shave. If it does not, then go with a haircut that you think best. 

Maybe with all of these vaccines getting thrown around all Willy nilly, a baldness cure will be stumbled upon. 

40 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Does the baldness gene run in the family? If so, I would go the route of a complete shave. If it does not, then go with a haircut that you think best. 

Maybe with all of these vaccines getting thrown around all Willy nilly, a baldness cure will be stumbled upon. 

My Dad has the same kind of hair (thinning but not actually bald) and from memory that ran across both my Grandads as well.