Ghost In The Shell: SAC_2045 - Netflix Series - Season 2 Coming May 2022

20 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@Greatoneshere

I'm up to episode 10 right now. I'm enjoying it for the most part.

I kind of mentioned the first two episodes were a set up, but it seems like the first 6 episodes are like a set up. The first two were just a set up for the set up. Then the 7th episode was kind of like a free episode for the next few episodes that are a setup for the actual main part.

So I could see how someone would be turned off since there isn't like a straight narrative from beginning to end. But the episodes aren't poorly written, they're actually pretty smart. I mentioned the 7th episode as a free episode because it is just very much a stand alone tale detached from the next or previous episode, but it was a fun episode. So I'm actually interested to see where it goes from here.

Well that's promising at least, definitely a kinder take than most reviews.

9 minutes ago, Bitgod said:

Eh, the graphics kind of put me off, but maybe I'll try it.  I liked the CGI in the Ultraman series a lot more.

The general consensus seems to be (and even looking at some user reviews that say people are being overly harsh on the look of the show, which I would agree with) get past the first episode.