Postal 4: No Regerts - Early Access Launch Trailer

Pikachu

Several years have passed since the events that devastated the once proud town remembered as Paradise. The only two to walk away from the cataclysm unscathed, the hapless everyman known as the Postal Dude and his loyal companion Champ, drive aimlessly through the scorching deserts of Arizona looking for a new place to call home. After a fortuitous gas station rest stop ends with their car, trailer home, and the rest of their worldly possessions stolen, all the Dude’s seemingly got left to his name is his canine cohort and his bathrobe, and neither of them smells all that great. However, on the horizon, the duo glimpses an unfamiliar and dazzling town that beckons to them. What untold prospects lie within? Fame? Fortune? Maybe a bidet or two? Edensin awaits.

POSTAL 4: No Regerts is a satirical and outrageous comedic open world first person shooter and the long-awaited true sequel to what’s been fondly dubbed as “The Worst Game Ever™”, POSTAL 2! (No third game is known to exist.)

• 2 years later...

Check out the reviews! :rofl:

Game Information

Game Title: POSTAL 4: No Regerts

Platforms:

• PC (Apr 20, 2022)

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 33 average - 0% recommended

Critic Reviews

Hardcore Gamer - 3 / 5

Postal 4: No Regerts is a return to form to the cult classic Postal 2.

IGN Italy - Italian - 4.5 / 10

Embarassing is a word that doesn't really give the exact idea of how i feel about Postal 4. The crude style of the game suggests a ton of easy jokes, but in this case i feel the best thing is simply to flush the toilet.

COGconnected - 40 / 100

When it comes to humor, satire and pretend violence, I have endlessly high tolerance. Art and entertainment should be free to push buttons and push the limits of what’s acceptable. I have far less patience for lazy, sloppy and tired humor that masquerades as edgy, and no patience at all for developers that waste my time with games that barely run. With Postal 3, Running With Scissors blamed it on the Russians. With Postal 4, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Shacknews - 4 / 10

I could see where the idea of Postal 4 could appeal to PC gamers of a certain age. The mid-90s were a wild time. Back then, you could have a goatee and make scat jokes to random bank tellers without drawing suspicion. Postal 4 aims to bring you back to those times, but in the worst ways I could imagine. I’ve seemingly outgrown or moved past any of the content here that I may once have found appealing, but there’s no way I can justify recommending it to others when the execution is so poor. If this is the state the product is in for version 1.0, I have no idea how rough it must have been in 2019 because it feels very undercooked. A game with a dedicated ‘pull your dick out’ keybinding in 2022 should be way more clever than this. No amount of John St. John voice-over work or copyright-dodging music jingles can cover up the odor emanating from this pile.

IGN - 2 / 10

Postal 4: No Regerts is cringingly juvenile and painful to play in between all the times it's hard crashing.

SECTOR.sk - Slovak - 1.5 / 10

I had so many regrets after playing through Postal 4. This is really one of the worst games since Postal 3, and even an army of coders can't fix its many bugs, glitches, crashes and other problems. It was so painful to play the game that it could be recognized as a mean of torture.

GameSpot - 1 / 10

Postal 4: No Regrets is an abysmal video game with no redeeming qualities other than the fact that it eventually ends.