AT&T’s new streaming TV plan: Pay even more than you did for cable!

Jason

I wish there was some sort of real competition for this. I have Cox for cable and now that I've been out here over a year My bill went up because the intro 1 year price is over. So I was going to switch to Directv and the other internet company you can get out here, but all the reviews said the service is shit and their customer service is somehow worse than Cox. Cox might be expensive and have typical cable company customer service, but at least the service works fine. 

I'm thinking of canceling the cable in my name and switching it over to my girlfriends name so she gets the new customer rate for the next year. 

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

I wish there was some sort of real competition for this. I have Cox for cable and now that I've been out here over a year My bill went up because the intro 1 year price is over. So I was going to switch to Directv and the other internet company you can get out here, but all the reviews said the service is shit and their customer service is somehow worse than Cox. Cox might be expensive and have typical cable company customer service, but at least the service works fine. 

I'm thinking of canceling the cable in my name and switching it over to my girlfriends name so she gets the new customer rate for the next year. 

I have dealt with Cox.  Just call and tell them you want to cancel.  They will transfer you to customer retention and start offering deals.