Iron Man VR, Blood & Truth, Concrete Genie VR previews are coming in (Iron Man VR looking GOOD)

SaysWho?

Concrete Genie:

Concrete Genie hands-on — A beautiful game that brings out your inner artist

uploadvr: Concrete Genie Surrounds You With Art

Iron Man VR:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/04/02/hands-on-30-minutes-with-marvels-iron-man-vr/

Marvel’s Iron Man VR hands-on — Free flight that doesn’t make me sick

Kotaku: The PS4 Exclusive Iron Man VR Makes A Surprisingly Good First Impression

Variety: Inside PlayStation VR’s Stunning ‘Marvel’s Iron Man VR’

Engadget: 'Iron Man VR' is as close to being Tony Stark as you're likely to get

VentureBeat: How Iron Man VR landed on PlayStation VR

uploadvr: Iron Man VR Really Nails The Sensation Of Flight

Game Revolution: Iron Man VR might finally be the Iron Man game we deserve

Esquire: Marvel's Iron Man VR Is Seamless, Super-Fast, and Innovative

VentureBeat: Marvel’s Iron Man VR hands-on — Free flight that doesn’t make me sick

Blood & Truth:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/04/02/blood-truth-brings-action-movie-moments-to-life-in-ps-vr/

VentureBeat: Blood & Truth hands-on — A VR shooting gallery on rails

Press Start: There’s some pretty clever things being done with the PlayStation Move controllers. For instance, reloading is still done by putting your left Move controller up to the bottom of your right hand (although it feels much smoother than it did in The London Heist). You also essentially pull out your pistol by putting your PlayStation Move controller to your hip, or grab your assault rifle by reaching over the back of your shoulder, so there’s some more realistic movements that work well on-screen and add to immersion.

4 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I am surprised by the positive Iron Man impressions. Glad to see that Sony continues to support its headset. 

I wish the boards didn't go nuts last year since some were convinced at E3 2017 that Sony was winding down its support even though PSVR wasn't even a year old yet. The company was talking VR and way more invested in it for years before its release, and it truly feels like more than just a next step in gaming.

It also can easily stand side-by-side with traditional console gaming with a TV/controller.

As someone who owns a Rift and is pretty convinced that the future of VR is in Quest like devices, I'm annoyed that PSVR is getting these games, but at the same time I'm glad that we continue to see real investment by Sony, who seems to be the sales leader in the segment by a wide margin. I'm convinced that Sony will continue to support PSVR, but I'm less convinced that it's a good investment for me.

45 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

As someone who owns a Rift and is pretty convinced that the future of VR is in Quest like devices, I'm annoyed that PSVR is getting these games, but at the same time I'm glad that we continue to see real investment by Sony, who seems to be the sales leader in the segment by a wide margin. I'm convinced that Sony will continue to support PSVR, but I'm less convinced that it's a good investment for me.

You have VR, so it might get iffier based on software, but I have to say I'm impressed with how much software Sony's pushed onto the system, from RE7 in VR to Astro Bot to publishing Tetris Effect to games like Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.

So maybe! I can tell you Moss was really good (but I think you can get it on Rift?) and Astro Bot is excellent. RE7 is fucking creepy. After Yakuza, I'm Tetris Effecting and I can give you a hands-on impression.

Tetris Effect is more immersing yourself in the events of the level than an actual VR experience. That said, it is easily one of the most well done attempts at blocking out the world around you to set yourself in its levels. It is just you, the tetris stage in front of your and whatever amazing event that is tied to that stage happening all around you. By far one of the best VR games to chill with if you had a long day. Also a good set of headphones makes the experience better by many fold. 

Haven't played much VR since Apex came out, but I will be getting this.   I'm worried about getting motion sickness on the base PS4, because I bet it will run at a lower framerate than the Pro.  I don't get sickness that easily, but one game that instantly gave it to me really badly was Wipeout and this Iron Man game looks a bit similar to it.