Which game?

Which game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which game I should buy with the money Best gave me

• Endless Ocean Luminous
    • Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Pretty nice actually. I mean it’s just blue water and fish so…….  

Well it looks fantastic when I see the previews when I'm on YouTube. Every 15 minutes I see an ad for it. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well it looks fantastic when I see the previews when I'm on YouTube. Every 15 minutes I see an ad for it. 

I’m very happy with my purchase for real 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I’m very happy with my purchase for real 

Glad to hear it. I think your approach of playing at night to unwind is a good idea. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie GameSpot gave it a 3/10

"The SCUBA simulator has relaxing chill vibes for a little while but quickly runs out of oxygen".

:nervous:

It’s really not even a game. It’s an interactive learning tool that has some video game qualities. I can see reviewers giving it a low score. But I think it’s neat. 

• Like 1
  • True 1

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

It’s really not even a game. It’s an interactive learning tool that has some video game qualities. I can see reviewers giving it a low score. But I think it’s neat. 

damn dude you are selling it to me now 

8 hours ago, stepee said:

damn dude you are selling it to me now 

Ngl im really digging it. It’s shallow and doesn’t offer much in actual traditional video game play but I think it’s neat as hell. Located the Great White last night. So many marine life to find and I’ve learned so much about them. With my AirPods on,  the sound effects are fantastic. Sound of the ocean changes depending on what depth you are at. And it does offer some customization like color of gear and stickers you can put on your scuba guy/girl. It’s not robust but atleast it’s there. AND the background music is sooooo nice and relaxing when doing a solo dive and exploring. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

13 hours ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie GameSpot gave it a 3/10

"The SCUBA simulator has relaxing chill vibes for a little while but quickly runs out of oxygen".

:nervous:

I don't think the reviewer mindset is right for these types of games.

For instance I'm actually enjoying Harold Halibut quite a bit but you have to accept the game for what it is rather than what it's not. I keep hearing, "he walks slow" or it's boring and stuff like that but, for what the game is doing I think Harold's pace is appropriate. As for boring it sounds like a lot of people haven't got past chapter 2 yet. You see some stuff in this game, I'm actually pretty blown away by it.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Playing some of this tonight and relaxing. Why not? I’m off tomorrow lol

Welcome to my world :fap:

Do you have to call in to a supervisor or anything? That was policy for me. I absolutely dreaded lying that I was sick. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Welcome to my world :fap:

Do you have to call in to a supervisor or anything? That was policy for me. I absolutely dreaded lying that I was sick. 

Yeah of course I gotta call in lol. I don’t mind lying because I hardly ever do this. 

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yeah of course I gotta call in lol. I don’t mind lying because I hardly ever do this. 

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

I swear to you I've used this saying from George in a few occasions in life. Such great advice. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie were you nervous calling in sick?

Enjoy the 3 day weekend buddy. You deserve it. 

Been playing Endless Ocean this morning. Tidying up a bit. Then going to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. 

Not nervous at all. @best3444 you have to understand I have a severe case of what I believe may be food poisoning. I can’t hold anything down and have a slight touch of chills. 

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

31 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Been playing Endless Ocean this morning. Tidying up a bit. Then going to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. 

Not nervous at all. @best3444 you have to understand I have a severe case of what I believe may be food poisoning. I can’t hold anything down and have a slight touch of chills. 

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

Buffalo Wild Wings is bangin I don't care what anyone thinks. 

• True 1