Do You Think I'm Responsible for This Person Getting Pulled Over?

Keyser_Soze

This happened on Easter Sunday.

I was driving to my mom's house for Easter dinner around 7 pm (yeah late I know) and came up behind a car at a stop light. The car in front of me was in front and pulled up to the line at the intersection but in the lane next to me there was a police car and it was like a car length behind the car in front of me despite having room to pull up. So we are driving maybe 2 or 3 miles and I let the car have a healthy lead and never got in front of the cop and in fact hung behind the cop. I don't think the car in front was doing anything notably reckless. Perhaps it came close to the line at one point but nothing super crazy. Eventually the cop pulls into the lane in front of me and turns on the lights to pull the person over and they pulled over immediately of course.

It just seemed like the cop had this person's number and by me hanging back maybe I hung that driver out to dry. What do you think?

Biggie is probably right.

My simple actions got someone pulled over once. This Mustang was riding my ass big time on a country road. Something like that usually doesn’t bother me but it was becoming a nuisance so I pulled over when it was safe to let him by. Speeds off. Not a minute or two up the road he had sped through a speed trap and the cop had just pulled him to a stop. I gave a little victory honk as I drove by.

• Haha 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 1