Things you don’t expect as an adult: scary dreams!

gamer.tv

Twice this week I’ve had some pretty bad dreams.

First was being a POW during a war and being part of a group that decided to escape, except all he others tried to dash across a field and were shot, so it was me left trying to get away with dogs and soldiers after me.

Last night was being at a park and seeing a satellite fall from be sky with a fighter jet tailing it. Assumed it was a controlled fall, but the jet just smashed into the ground after it, then a load of planes, objects etc just started falling out of the sky. Though the planes were moving really erratically, like the pilot had some control but it wasn’t working correctly. Ran back to my family to find my wife and daughter at home, unaware. We drive away to find my sister and find a basement to then see a load of missiles, essentially carpet bombing the ground. We decide to leave the country, so drive away again but as we’re going we all begin to feel light headed and relaxed. I then see people lying down in the street, so realise a gas must have also been released. So run to the car, drive to a rural part of the country and stay there. 

Suffice to say, once I woke up, it was very much a ‘fuck that!’ moment.