Do you have difficulty playing old games and picking up right where you left off?

Biggie

On 1/23/2024 at 6:49 PM, crispy4000 said:

I've dropped God of War 2018 twice because of this when life got in the way.  Some games are harder to get back into than others.

It's one of the biggest issues gaing wise anymore for me.

I will almost NEVER buy a game and play it right then but bad enough When I do it's about a 5% chance it will hold my attention long enough enjoy it. Then when I eventually want to "JUMP BACK IN" I can't take off and play the game where I left off forgetting the controls and all. This all ends up in my never finishing anything or stuffing my backlog with good intensions never to be played again. Round and round it goes. Game mentioned like GoW 2018 I played it early on for about 3 hours she;ved it only to jump back in for about 6 hours and reshelving it. I then 2 years after release sat down and played again and it hooked me and I finished it, but it took awhile as I mix many games at once any any given time.....