Which do you think BEST will do first while playing Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon?

Biggie

Pick what BEST will do first  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What action will BEST do first while playing Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon?

• Break his OLED television set
    • Break his SteamDeck
    • Break his controller
    • Delete the game and ask for a refund
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Play Ball Sack or hunker down Git Gud and beat that mother fucker in Armored Core. You beat bosses before you can beat this one. 

I did play BG3. I'm 14 hours in so that puts me ahead of my original playthrough.

I will attempt the boss again but what sucks is you have to start over. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's my birthday tomorrow and that's the saddest day of the year for me. Add on I lost $60 and I'd die for a pistol right now. 

sorry man I know you miss your brother terribly. I'm not going to pretend like I know or knew him but if he was like you I bet he was a great dude and wouldn't want tomorrow to be the saddest day for you. Chin up. You can honor your twin brothers life without ruining yours. Happy Birthday my friend. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

sorry man I know you miss your brother terribly. I'm not going to pretend like I know or knew him but if he was like you I bet he was a great dude and wouldn't want tomorrow to be the saddest day for you. Chin up. You can honor your twin brothers life without ruining yours. Happy Birthday my friend. 

Thanks a lot. My parents apparently have something for me and I'm getting a nice dinner and cake. Thanks for the kind words. You make a great point. 

• Hugs 2
  • Hype 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...