Marvel Developing A Dark Avengers Movie

Man, I really want a Pink & Blue Hawkeye on film. He's such a low key funny character that is a bit of a cocky doofus getting by on his physical gifts, and while I have nothing against Renner it feels like the MCU has wasted the opportunity. They needed someone playing him like a young Kevin Costner or Michael Keaton's character in Gung Ho. Someone who barrels into a situation expecting to be smart enough to solve it on the fly, or at least survive the day in order to repeat it all again tomorrow when the fallout lands.

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I hope they cast Damien Lewis if they do. Plus in the comics, doesn’t Norman buy/take over Avengers Tower

Holy shit, Damien Lewis is someone I never thought of but after Homeland and (not kidding) Dreamcatcher, he’s perfect.

And yeah, he ends up with Avengers Tower after Stark goes into hiding.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Holy shit, Damien Lewis is someone I never thought of but after Homeland and (not kidding) Dreamcatcher, he’s perfect.

And yeah, he ends up with Avengers Tower after Stark goes into hiding.

Hated hated hated Dreamcatcher BUT his duel personality performance is/was pure Norman/Goblin persona . . . .minus the odd accent

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Dear god that accent... Dreamcatcher is one of the worse, so bad it's good movies ever. Shit monsters...

That movie is hilarious for the casting alone. At the time, Jason Lee was the biggest star among the four friends so he had top billing underneath Morgan Freeman and Tom Sizemore. Now, Tom Jane, Timothy Olyphant and Damien Lewis are all bigger stars than him.