Lethal Company

Keyser_Soze

Is anyone playing this game? I kind of mentioned it in the GOTY thread.

Anyhow, this game is so hilarious to watch but I kind of want to play it. The problem is I have no friends! :cry:

But I saw @Mr.Vic20 playing it the other day and thought

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

So all we need is like 4 people (myself included) and we'd probably have to coordinate a day and time but it might be fun to play and become a great great asset together.

In case anyone else is clueless the game is kind of a co-op loot based game you have to collect scrap for a company and make a quota but there maybe some "obstacles" along the way. It feels like a game where the less you know the more you get out of it, but maybe by the time you know a lot you can get more out of it as well. I dunno.

In case you want to see some jerks playing it

Spoiler

As a small aside I find it fascinating that this game is made by 1 person and has blown up so much for him. While something like Hyenas which is almost the same (not super the same) got it so wrong and was made by a huge team and huge budget and never saw the light of day. I feel like they could use those assets, retool it a bit and then you'd have a big budget version of this game. 🤔

On 12/18/2023 at 2:15 AM, Brick said:

It is incredibly fun and hilarious to play with friends. There are even mods to play with more than 4 people. 

I'm aware, which was the purpose of creating this thread. However, seems like not much interest. :(

On 12/18/2023 at 2:54 AM, Mr.Vic20 said:

@Keyser_Soze, that would be my son playing on my account. That said, I'm sure I could manage a round or two sir, let me know when! :sun:

I had a feeling. That rascal is much cooler than you sometimes. :p

• True 1

On 12/20/2023 at 1:00 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm aware, which was the purpose of creating this thread. However, seems like not much interest. :(

Probably not enough people here have played it, which is a shame since it's a super cheap game, and even a potato of a PC can run it.