Any opinions on games in this Humble Bundle? (indies published by them)

crispy4000

WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Get an eclectic mix of Humble Games titles, including Moonscars, UNSIGHTED, Dodgeball Academia, and more. Pay what you want & support Direct Relief!

$5 tier

Ring of Pain (own it)

Ikenfell

Fae Tactics

$10 tier

Void Bastards (own it)

Unsighted

Archvale

Flynn: Son of Crimson

$14 tier

Moonscars

The Wild at Heart

Dodgeball Academia

I already have the two I mentioned, plus tried a demo of Dodgeball Academia, which is an awesome little throwback to the GBC Mario Tennis/Golf games.  Anyone tried any of the others?  Might pull the trigger on some of these depending on how the latest Choice looks next week.

There's also a narrative based bundle that might also be good?

WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Make the story yours with this bundle of choice-driven narrative games! Embark on 8 distinct narrative adventures & support the National Videogame Museum and your favorite charity.

• crispy4000 changed the title to Any opinions on games in this Humble Bundle? (indies published by them)

I haven’t played any of them besides some Dodgeball and Flynn when they were on gamepass, those seemed good. I’ll probably just buy them cheap separately some time when I feel like playing them tho, nothing else I’d really want to play really. Unsighted had some hype but it bored me what I played of it on gamepass.