There seems to be a misunderstanding.

The right wing is no longer a political issue. They don't behave under the common rules. All of their victims are libs. The fascist attempt that led to the rise of nazi germany had already dealt with much more resistance than this time. You keep hedging your bet on people you don't know.

I can assure you that the misunderstanding is on your side. It was not just about acceptance, they will all be dealt with. So far, not cleanly, as it is not possible. Support yourselves. You just don't register the possibility. You are missing the idea that you are spreading something and dreaming from those lies. You never say if you're not desperate for a rule. You don't even have a chance to investigate. On that place greater, you bring interesting two conclusions: you lie about some close profession to do, and whether you apparently investigate about it. The more is accomplished with it. When asked what is the judgment of the then revolutionary regime in those soldiers no longer confirmed, he replied: here undictated is that they do not grasp the mere two fights against long refreshed states, lessons, movement, dangerous state.

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

There has been a misunderstanding, this thread is now about this movie review I wrote:

BHPICTURES.COM

There’s something special about seeing an Indiana Jones movie on the big screen, especially on opening night. I wasn’t alive yet for Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom’s...

I didn't know you reviewed films but I read this and it now has me interested in seeing Dial of Destiny when it eventually streams. I was old enough to see The Last Crusade in the theaters and I was a huge fan of Raiders of the Last Arc and my favorite which isn't a popular opinion is Temple of Doom. I absolutely loved that movie as a kid. 

11 hours ago, unogueen said:

The right wing is no longer a political issue. They don't behave under the common rules. All of their victims are libs. The fascist attempt that led to the rise of nazi germany had already dealt with much more resistance than this time. You keep hedging your bet on people you don't know.

I just heard a couple alt right neo nazis high-five and say this exact same thing at a local hipster coffee shop

Well, my friend, it's important to remember that political discourse has its complexities, and not all members of any ideology behave the same way. While it's true that history has shown us the dangers of extreme ideologies, we should strive to engage in thoughtful and respectful discussions to find common ground and solutions for our nation.