Zuck trying to one up Pedo Guy

2023-07-27-ts3_thumbs-7b7.jpg
WWW.TECHSPOT.COM

Meta's Reality Labs, the division behind the company's metaverse ambitions, among other things, lost $13.7 billion across the second quarter of 2023, generating just $276 million in...

$40B wasted since 2020 lolololololol. Zuck  clearly taking this fight personally

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not even one whole Twitter, and the Muskrat blew the money in less than a year. Those are rookie numbers by Fuckerberg, he's gotta pump 'em up.

He’s burning $14B a quarter and said those numbers will grow. 
it's on GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• Hype 1

Are there any numbers out there about how many users or daily users Meta has interacting with the “metaverse” vr stuff? I don’t know anyone personally ever mention the stuff in real life.  People I know still use Facebook a lot but anything else Meta related might as well be on another planet.

3 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Are there any numbers out there about how many users or daily users Meta has interacting with the “metaverse” vr stuff? I don’t know anyone personally ever mention the stuff in real life.  People I know still use Facebook a lot but anything else Meta related might as well be on another planet.

Horizon Worlds saw a peak of about 200,000 active users in late December. Meta was hoping to hit 500,000 by the end of June, but did not give an update on the user count in its earnings report.

Retention is an issue as mentioned in the earnings report 

• Halal 2