Best location for nap time?

Remarkableriots

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

So true. The WNBA is so fuckin embarrassing. 

They still are ballers! Sucks that they will never gain the viewership that the men do but that's just life. I'm sure male swimsuit competitions also don't get the viewership that the women do....;)

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HardAct said:

They still are ballers! Sucks that they will never gain the viewership that the men do but that's just life. I'm sure male swimsuit competitions also don't get the viewership that the women do....;)

They aren't very good though. I was watching a clip on YouTube yesterday of all the missed layups etc. It's a joke imo and they are lucky they get the viewers that they do. 

I go with my dad to his old HS for girls games and it can be fun but it's just not impressive. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

They aren't very good though. I was watching a clip on YouTube yesterday of all the missed layups etc. It's a joke imo and they are lucky they get the viewers that they do. 

I go with my dad to his old HS for girls games and it can be fun but it's just not impressive. 

Women’s sports should be who can make a cake the fastest in the kitchen or complete a full wash load and dry cycle the quickest. 

• Haha 1