My Adventures With Superman Update: Season 2 coming May25th

Adult Swim's new anime flavored Superman series.

I watched the first two episodes and it definitely has promise. Would love to see these guys take on Batman and Wonder Woman in this style as well.  Episodes premiere on Adutt swim then or on Max the next day. I believe the first one is on Adult Swim's You Tube as well. @Kal-El814 you're our resident Superman expert... have you seen this?

• Like 1

DC sure is doing a lot of anime and manhua these days. They've been leaning on Studio Mir for all their major projects other than the Wit-animated Suicide Squad Isekai coming out later this year. They also just wrapped up Vixen: NYC and Zatanna & The Ripper on Naver's Webtoon. They do still have Batman: Wayne Family Adventures and Red Hood Outlaws, the former of which I will murder people over if it doesn't get animated.

I would check this one out of I had a way to. No cable and I'm guessing it's streaming on Max, so I'm out.

• 9 months later...
  • skillzdadirecta changed the title to My Adventures With Superman Update: Season 2 coming May25th