Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

4 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Is anyone else watching? I’m loving this. Episodic trek is back with nice effects and a crew with great chemistry. 98% RT. I hope it isn’t cancelled. I’m not hearing a lot of people talk about it like last year. 

I've watched the first 3, and also think it's great. I was excited for this to come back and it got me to add paramount plus to my Amazon streaming

• Like 1

Just started watching it, a couple of episodes into season 1. Feeling is the same... back to more episodic type stories, with character and some overall story connecting it all together. 

Enjoying it more the discovery which I'm still a season or two behind on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

https://trekmovie.com/2024/01/24/star-trek-strange-new-worlds-director-gives-season-3-production-milestone-update-from-the-set/

Today’s update comes from director Jordan Canning, who has been directing the second episode of the season. Earlier today, she took to her Instagram to post a picture of herself in the captain’s chair with the message “That’s a wrap on 302, and I’m missing it already. Didn’t think I could possibly love this show, this cast, and this crew more than I already did. Can’t wait to share our truly epic episode when it’s all done.”