Truck-kun, meet the Suicide Squad...

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I can see why they chose to stream the first three episodes at once. It's fun and probably worth checking out during what looks to be a rather underwhelming anime season. I'll stick around for now, but really feel they're doing a disservice to the series by not including an English dub. I mean, the US release is three weeks behind the Japanese release thanks to the decision to drop three episodes at once. They had plenty of time to get an English dub together.

At least the ending theme gives us more Amanda Waller than anyone knew we ever wanted. 

• Thanks 1

Weirdest thing on Earth. There is an English dub...just not available for American audiences? It doesn't seem to be available on Hulu or Max. I'm guessing someone noticed some random region where they found the English dub on Max.

I'm finding it incredibly difficult to find any information about this dub, but it does exist and I've skipped my way through the first three episodes in their entirety to check it out. Unfortunately, those episodes do not have credits for the English VAs. These were all new VAs, too. I didn't recognize anyone from previous animated DC series. Seems there's some speculation on who is voicing who on Reddit, but that's about all the info I can find. 

It's certainly a weird situation.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

Weirdest thing in Earth. There is an English dub...just not available for American audiences? It doesn't seem to be available on Hulu or Max. I'm guessing someone noticed some random region where they found the English dub on Max.

I'm finding it incredibly difficult to find any information about this dub, but it does exist and I've skipped my way through the first three episodes I'm their entirety to check it out. Unfortunately, those episodes do not have credits for the English VAs. These were all new VAs, too. I didn't recognize anyone from previous animated DC series. Seems there's some speculation on who is voicing who on Reddit, but that's about all the info I can find. 

It's certainly a weird situation.

It's their sinister plan to make sure @Greatoneshere never watches it.

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2024 at 8:50 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

It's their sinister plan to make sure @Greatoneshere never watches it.

Well, @Greatoneshere has no excuse now. The English dub is out. Looks like they'll be going with a one week delay on the dub, so the 4th episode that is already out won't be out in English until episode 5 airs next week.

• Hype 1