I'd like to give a shout out to "Not For Broadcast"

Bacon

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1643136297
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

The National Nightly News is live and you’re the brains behind the scenes. Beep the swears, keep the cameras on the celebs and keep the audience hooked in this darkly comedic game of televised chaos.

I watched this game played and it was a joy to watch, but I have no desire to play a game like it. It is like a Five Nights at Freddy's game(in game play and mechanics only), but instead of horror it is an alternate universe earth where things are similar but stuff like the country names are totally different and it doesn't seem to share earth's major historical events. Or as Wikipedia says "The game is set in an alternate version of the 1980s, in a world physically identical to Earth but with different nations." There are a bunch of diverging paths and outcomes depending on how you politically align yourself in the game. 

This is not a video game I could ever enjoy playing from the game play to even the story, but as as spectator it was very enjoyable. I mean, the game is basically a series of interactive movies.