So I have a PC now

ShreddieMercury

A good friend of mine gifted me his old workstation PC, and I've used it to replace my old work laptop.  It's not a gaming computer, but from what I can tell, the installed NVIDIA Quadro P4000 is no slouch when it comes to games.  For the most part I've only worked on a Mac so that I can also utilize Logic for music making, but I now find myself with the possibility of tapping into the endless PC gaming space. 

To be clear, I'm not particularly interested in newer games, or trying to push visuals (which this GFX card won't really allow anyway).  I have a Series X that I can use to play 4K stuff, so I'm mostly interested in the older or less demanding things that I've missed out on since only gaming on consoles.  I really love retro FPS games, and can now play most of the stuff listed in the "retro FPS" thread - speaking of which, @Commissar SFLUFAN, do you have favorite games in this genre from the recent crop?  I was looking at Ultrakill, HROT, and Post Void.  I already bought Return to Castle Wolfenstein (which has a cool overhaul mod called RealRTCW).

So, I'd love for people to dump any older/unique/early access stuff that's entirely unique to PC here if they have suggestions!