The Silent Sea (Netflix) - Out Today! (December 24, 2021)

• 2 weeks later...

So this is out now.

I checked out the first episode. The quick rundown of the show is some astronauts have to travel to a base on the moon to retrieve an unknown sample that is there and bring it back to earth. However, things don't get off to such a great start. First episode is pretty intense in a lot of ways so if you like space stuff you'll probably like this.

The lead actress, Bae Doona, was Somni-451 in Could Atlas and already you know Gong Yoo is big, plus Heo Sung-tae again but so far he doesn't seem to be a scumbag. Kim Sung-young is in it too but you'll likely not know her from anything unless you watch a lot of Korean shows, but I recognized her! In any case what I'm saying is a good cast. :p

So watch it, don't make me be the only one ITT.

• Keyser_Soze changed the title to The Silent Sea (Netflix) - Out Today! (December 24, 2021)
39 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

did you watch When the Camellia Blooms?

I have not but it's in my queue

39 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Stsrted the first episode today! I liked it. I loved the shots of Seoul with a dried up Han River. I'm not too far into it, but I liked that Gong Yoo was playing a kind of jerk character.

I finished episode 2 yesterday, he's still kinda a jerk. :p

I agree the shots of earth's desolation are pretty neat.

On 12/24/2021 at 1:43 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

So this is out now.

I checked out the first episode. The quick rundown of the show is some astronauts have to travel to a base on the moon to retrieve an unknown sample that is there and bring it back to earth. However, things don't get off to such a great start. First episode is pretty intense in a lot of ways so if you like space stuff you'll probably like this.

The lead actress, Bae Doona, was Somni-451 in Could Atlas and already you know Gong Yoo is big, plus Heo Sung-tae again but so far he doesn't seem to be a scumbag. Kim Sung-young is in it too but you'll likely not know her from anything unless you watch a lot of Korean shows, but I recognized her! In any case what I'm saying is a good cast. :p

So watch it, don't make me be the only one ITT.

I find Bae Doona to be really hot for some reason :thinking: Will watch!

• Thanks 1