My Sunday has consisted of getting stoned and cooking/eating a 2 person Every Plate meal by myself, AMA

Chris-

Would you describe this as a typical Sunday, or a rare occurrence?

If it’s the latter, what would your typical Sunday be?

I ended up going on a long, family walk after getting up at stupid o’clock this morning (about 4:30qm) to get my daughter breakfast, have a play and watch some cartoons before my wife took over. All this has led to me not doing the main plans I had for my sister day (out things in attic, get work prepped/finished for tomorrow or playing Yakuza Zero).

I’ll also throw on, do you want kids? If so, any preference on gender?

#out

Update: Also, did you see that Ireland beat New Zealand at rugby yesterday?

Just now, gamer.tv said:

Would you describe this as a typical Sunday, or a rare occurrence?

It's not too atypical...I usually wouldn't eat that ridiculous of a lunch, but we have to use up the box ingredients while we can (my girlfriend got wisdom teeth removed Friday and is off solid food this week). 

Just now, gamer.tv said:

If it’s the latter, what would your typical Sunday be?

More or less this, but we also save Sundays for trips to see family or a very select group of friends.

Just now, gamer.tv said:

I ended up going on a long, family walk after getting up at stupid o’clock this morning (about 4:30qm) to get my daughter breakfast, have a play and watch some cartoons before my wife took over. All this has led to me not doing the main plans I had for my sister day (out things in attic, get work prepped/finished for tomorrow or playing Yakuza Zero).

That sounds nice.

Just now, gamer.tv said:

I’ll also throw on, do you want kids? If so, any preference on gender?

Extremely on the fence. Both my partner and I have some desire to have kids, but also have a lot of reasons to wait or put it off entirely. I would suspect the most likely path for us is adoption.

Just now, gamer.tv said:

#out

Nice.

23 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I raked leaves, went to the playground with my daughter, ate lunch, went ice skating, played some GotG and had pizza for dinner while watching Clifford. 

#wholesomesunday

Throw a little unwholesomeness in there...Have a drink, exchange oral sex with your wife, spice it up a bit.