The inside story of Mass Effect 3's endings, finally told (open spoilers ITT)

SaysWho?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: fuck EA for rushing this game. Before being moved to March 2012, the original release date for this game was supposed to be holiday of 2011; less than two years after ME2. That just is not enough time to get the game written with a satisfying enough ending, as clearly shown. Game should have released holiday of 2012, or even March of 2013. Who knows how more fleshed out the ending could have been if they had an extra year of development time.

29 minutes ago, Brick said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: fuck EA for rushing this game. Before being moved to March 2012, the original release date for this game was supposed to be holiday of 2011; less than two years after ME2. That just is not enough time to get the game written with a satisfying enough ending, as clearly shown. Game should have released holiday of 2012, or even March of 2013. Who knows how more fleshed out the ending could have been if they had an extra year of development time.

When he said that for “whatever” reason, BioWare can’t seem to avoid crunch time I was half expecting them to plaster the EA logo on the screen.