Whatever happened to City of Metronome, the missing game by Little Nightmares developer Tarsier? (Eurogamer)

I ABSOLUTELY remember being very interested in this game right at the start of the 360/PS3 generation!

Whatever happened to City of Metronome, the missing game by Little Nightmares developer Tarsier?

That was City of Metronome, dark and moody and memorable, and by the looks of the playable demo, well on the way to becoming a full game. After E3, we waited eagerly to hear more. But a year later, nothing, and a year after that, nothing too. We waited and we waited but City of Metronome faded away.

What happened to it? That's what I am trying to find out. That's what I have gathered Tarsier Studios founders Andreas Johansson and Björn Surnesson to discover (narrative designer Dave Mervik also joins us, who you might remember from my Little Nightmares 2 interview, though he didn't join Tarsier until later.)

11 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I also remember being very interested in this at the time - like Edge of Twilight and others around that time, I was sad to see it die a slow, quiet death. Nice to see a retrospective on it that gives us some answers at least!

Speaking of Edge of Twilight...