The Many Saints Of Newark - official trailer 2 - Out on October 1 on HBO Max

On 10/3/2021 at 10:28 AM, Komusha said:

I wanna see it but do feel weird about seeing younger actors doing impressions on some of these older characters. It would be hard to pull that off without seeming silly.

Livia and Tony were good, others were pretty bad. 

I saw it... liked it and want to see more. Those expecting this to be about Tony solely will be dissappointed. It ain't all about him. It's about the people and circumstances that SHAPED him. Clearly Chase has a sequels in mind judging by the ending. I haven't talked to my father or stepfather about the movie yet but I'm really curious about what they think. This is their era the film takes place in.

On 10/5/2021 at 3:10 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

I saw it... liked it and want to see more. Those expecting this to be about Tony solely will be dissappointed. It ain't all about him. It's about the people and circumstances that SHAPED him. Clearly Chase has a sequels in mind judging by the ending. I haven't talked to my father or stepfather about the movie yet but I'm really curious about what they think. This is their era the film takes place in.

Same. I enjoyed it. It wasn't amazing, but it was good. And it answered some questions I had while raising new ones.