The Callisto Protocol - Information Thread, update: Glen Schofield (CEO), CFO, and COO all "voluntarily" depart from Striking Distance Studios

Commissar SFLUFAN

4 hours ago, stepee said:

what’s funny is I was just thinking “hey, maybe phasenox would like this game” when my character in Remnant 2 said something and I remembered I was a woman character.

I have Remnant: From the Ashes, but I haven’t played it yet. I want Remnant II as well, but I’m waiting to buy it when it’s cheap like I did with the first game because I heard that they’re hard solo so if I can’t make it very far in them due to their difficulties at least I didn’t pay a lot for them.

8 hours ago, stepee said:

And well deserved I might add! The game is an even bigger failure at being the type of game they were trying to make and market (a Dead Space spiritual successor) than it is at being the game it actually is. I’d be pissed i’d I thought I was paying for someone to make Dead Space and got fucking The Bouncer!

Yeah but didn't you like the game?

12 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah but didn't you like the game?

I enjoyed its graphics tech despite its initial performance issue and like I said the actual combat was very good, so I enjoyed it as a linear beat ‘em up romp that should be about $20, but not as something that I would want to invest literally all of the money into.

1 hour ago, Phaseknox said:

I have Remnant: From the Ashes, but I haven’t played it yet. I want Remnant II as well, but I’m waiting to buy it when it’s cheap

I thought that Remnant II came out for PS4, but it didn’t. It’s current gen only, so I won’t be getting it until I get a PS5. It will definitely be cheap by then. :lol:

• Haha 1